How to Adopt
We want to make adopting your Goldendoodle as enjoyable and stress-free as possible!
Here you will find the steps to make your doodle dreams a reality.
- Browse our available and upcoming litters to learn information about the mom and dad, color, size, and timing.
- You may reach us by email, phone, or use the contact form.
- We love answering any and all questions you may have to help guide you through your decisions!
Place Your Deposit
- Your deposit secures your place in line for the litter you choose.
- Deposits are not refundable, but they are transferable. Should you not choose a puppy from your original litter, you may move your deposit to an available spot on a different litter.
Choose Your Puppy
- Puppy pick day happens when the puppies are 5 weeks old. This is such a fun and exciting day for everyone!
- You will choose your puppy in the order your deposit was placed.
- Don’t worry, you will have seen plenty of pictures and videos prior to this day!
Final Payment and Contract
- A week before puppy goes home you will receive your contract with the health guarantee along with the final payment invoice.
- This will give you time to review the contract and get it back to us along with the final payment so that everything is buttoned up prior to the day your puppy comes home at 8 weeks.
Don’t let distance keep you from adopting a Rockwell Ranch Doodle
We are able to deliver your puppy via flight nanny to any international airport for a flat fee of $550. This is very stress-free for the puppy since they ride with the flight nanny the whole way. We take care of arranging this for you and all you have to do is arrive at your airport and get your puppy!
We send lots of pictures, fun videos, and updates all along the way. We are available before, during, and after to offer any help and support you need. We also love to see pictures and hear updates from our Rockwell Ranch Doodle families for years to come!